The following Terms and Conditions apply to each booking or appointment you make, or us to make for you, at BandTherapy Pilates. By booking a class or appointment, or allowing us to make one for you, you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- Every possible effort will be made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However the schedule is subject to change or cancellation with out notice.
- BandTherapy Pilates is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Please be on time to class. This is for your safety and the enjoyment of other clients.
- Late entry will not be permitted.
- BandTherapy Pilates is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings. All items
brought onto our premises are at the owner’s risk. Valuables can be brought into the studio with you (please ensure mobile phones are switched off).
- BandTherapy Pilates reserves the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- All purchases are final. BandTherapy Pilates does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason other than as required under our statutory obligations.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable or interchangeable.
- Passes and membership may not be shared.
- Gift cards may be redeemed for classes, memberships or products but not for cash.
- Clients on an Unlimited Pricing Option (including Unlimited Intro Offers) must have a valid credit card on file. Your credit card details will be stored securely and will not be made available to anyone.
- Prices may increase infrequently to reflect increases in our costs and services.
- We have a 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- We reserve the right to charge for booked classes or sessions which are cancelled within 24 hours of your class.